The iFUEL consumption monitoring system tracks and reports engine supply & return flow rates to give instantaneous consumption rates while performing data collection and analytics. It is one component of ESI’s Ecosystem™; significantly enhancing fuel management and reporting capabilities. The iFUEL empowers facility managers to make informed decisions and maintain peak operating system performance prior to, during, and after an emergency event.
- Multi-function Consumption Monitoring System, fully assembled, programmed and calibrated.
- Stand alone units capable of network communication via Modbus.
- Optional central data management system tracks, logs, and displays all consumption information from each consumption monitor in one location with customizable reporting capabilities.
- Enables full compliance with all consumption reporting requirements for Federal and Local air quality permits.
- 7 point calibration process ensures high accuracy across full engine load range.
- Positive displacement flow meter design with temperature compensation eliminates inaccuracies created by vibration, viscosity, temperature and flow pulsation.
- Installation Kit includes all required hoses and fittings
Information the local controller tracks and reports:
- Engine Supply and Return Flow Rates
- Engine Supply and Return Fuel Temperature
- Engine Supply and Return Flow Pulsation
- Instantaneous Consumption Rate
- Non Resettable totals for: Consumption, Supply Flow, and Return Flow
- Typical Recalibration: 3 years
|Maximum Engine Supply Flow Rate:||10 GPM|
|Minimum Engine Return Flow Rate:||3 GPM|
|Power Requirements||24 VDC; 2 A|
|Controller||Local Controller with Read Out/
Network Compatible via Modbus
|Material / Finish||Aluminum Body Meters; Powder Coated Steel Frame|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, Inches / mm)||12” Deep: 8” Wide’ 36” Tall|