The iFUEL Consumption Monitoring System is a diesel fuel flow meter with data collection and data analysis. It is one component of ESI’s Modular Fuel Management System™ (MFMS); an innovative, total fuel management solution unmatched in our industry.
The MFMS empowers facility managers to make informed decisions and maintain peak operating system performance prior to, during, and after an emergency event. It also maximizes uptime and eliminates the risk of generator failure due to fuel quality or quantity while lowering your total operating, maintenance, and compliance costs.
- Multi-function Consumption Monitoring System, fully assembled, programmed and calibrated.
- Stand alone consumption monitoring units capable of network communication via Modbus.
- Optional central data management system tracks, logs, and displays all consumption information from each consumption monitor in one location with customizable reporting capabilities.
- Enables full compliance with all consumption reporting requirements for Federal and Local air quality permits.
- 7 point calibration process ensures high accuracy across full engine load range.
- Positive displacement flow meter design with temperature compensation eliminates inaccuracies created by vibration, viscosity, temperature and flow pulsation.
- Installation Kit includes all required hoses and fittings
Information the local controller tracks and reports:
- Engine Supply and Return Flow Rates
- Engine Supply and Return Fuel Temperature
- Engine Supply and Return Flow Pulsation
- Instantaneous Consumption Rate
- Non Resettable totals for: Consumption, Supply Flow, and Return Flow
- 6 Local Resettable Consumption Totalizers
- Typical Recalibration: 3 to 5 years
|Maximum Engine Supply Flow Rate:||8 GPM|
|Minimum Engine Return Flow Rate:||3 GPM|
|Power Requirements||24 VDC; 2 A|
|Controller||Local Controller with Read Out/
Network Compatible via Modbus
|Material / Finish||Aluminum Body Meters; Powder Coated Steel Frame|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, Inches / mm)||12” Deep: 8” Wide’ 36” Tall|