- Founder and Managing Director, ESI Total Fuel Management
- Vice President, Total Fuel Management Services, Inc.
- Geschäftsführer, ESI Environmental Solutions Deutschland, GmbH
- Internationally recognized expert in diesel fuel filtration and fuel management processes in critical power applications
- Inventor of ESI’s Clean Fuel System™, Modular Fuel Management System; the most reliable and innovative diesel fuel managements systems on the market
- Professional experience in ship design work with the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and more than a decade with Mobil Oil Corporation in both fuels and lubricants
- Consultative design expert for infrastructural strategic designs and planning of critical power systems
- Experienced in critical power fuel system management in data center installations; municipal utility infrastructure, health care centers, military installations, large financial institutions, and other large scale operations where fail-safe reliability is key to protecting lives and assets
In 2005, ESI’s combined managerial expertise in fuel supply logistics enabled ESI to guarantee and deliver a steady flow of diesel fuel during Hurricanes Wilma, Katrina and Rita across five Gulf states, ensuring quality backup diesel generator fuel and un-interrupted power to critical business and emergency operations staffed by FEMA and the military, such as universities, hospitals, military bases, NASA space center (AL), municipal buildings, and many other critical assets. This understanding of the fuel delivery supply chain is unique among companies who provide fuel polishing products and provides value-added expertise and service when and where customers need it most.
- State University of New York Maritime College
- B.E., Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering
- Diesel Fuel Polishing, Diesel Fuel System Management, Flow Monitoring
- Critical Power Management, Diesel Fuel Supply, Standby Power Reliability
Please feel free to contact one of our fuel management engineers if you have any questions concerning your fuel management needs.